I Heart My Little A-Holes: A Bunch of Holy-Crap Moments No One Ever Told You about ParentingDownload

Descriptions I Heart My Little A-Holes: A Bunch of Holy-Crap Moments No One Ever Told You about Parenting book



Download I Heart My Little A-Holes: A Bunch of Holy-Crap Moments No One Ever Told You about Parenting

[*Read by the author - Karen Alpert]

When your son wakes you up at 3:00 a.m. because he wants to watch Caillou, he's an a-hole. When your daughter outlines every corner of your living room with a purple crayon, she's an a-hole. When your rug rats purposely decorate the kitchen ceiling with their smoothies, they're a-holes. So it's only natural to want to kill them sometimes. Of course you can't because you'd go to prison, and then you'd really never get to poop alone again. Plus, there's .

First You Must Sign Up and then please follow instruction step by step until finish to get I Heart My Little A-Holes: A Bunch of Holy-Crap Moments No One Ever Told You about Parenting for free. Enjoy It